Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Move & Groove in May


I couldn’t help but smile and fall in love with nana.  Yet there was more.....It got me thinking, when was the last time I felt like dancing spontaneously without a care in the world? Some of you know I am a particular lover of music and dance; I can even remember dancing as a young child with free abandonment in front of my parent’s patio doors as that was the best mirror I could find!  Does this sound familiar to any of you? How about singing into hairbrush & even playing the air guitar?? So why do we stop doing what brings us such joy?
Who is going to join me Move & Groove in May?

Simple, fun & makes your body feel great!
 
more information on our May newsletter... come join us http:eepurl.com/oUlpT


Program

Complete mind, body and soul well-being!

Ishine Saturday Ishine Monday


 * Register 2 weeks BEFORE the first week of your chosen Ishine program and save $130 *
If you have any questions please contact Bev directly on bev@itstimetoshine.com.au

more info http://www.itstimetoshine.com.au/your-needs/ishine-program.shtml

 
 
www.itstimetoshine.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment