Immediately you can see that WATER is essential for our bodies & our health, it’s not a luxury item – it’s free, same for everyone, water is simply ESSENTIAL without even mentioning the ‘benefits to our skin, hair etc. So what can we do to easily increase our water?
· Hot lemon water to start the day – alkalising, refreshing & soothing
· Take a 1 litre bottle of water to work & place on your desk. Mark off hours of your working day and gentle ‘sup’ until you’ve finished it at the end of the working day.
· Add some quality cordial, little fresh juice, pieces of fruit – a little bit of flavour can really help you drink
· Make it look sexy - A beautiful jug filled with water, lemon, mint leaves, ice cubes?? On the kitchen table and simply enjoy a glass every now & then
· Take a break – instead of a smoko – take your water bottle/glass to the water bubbler
· Drink a glass of water in between every alcoholic beverages
· Drink less coffee, teas, alcohol, caffeinated energy drinks which have diuretic effect. These will de hydrates body
· Herbal teas – especially in winter – try different ones like ‘brown rice green tea’ ‘liquorice’ chai, lemon verbena (great to help you sleep too)
· Make your own ice blocks in summer
· Put water on dinner table (in a beautiful jug or special bottle) instead of cordial/fizzy drinks
· Exercise!!!! When you train hard nothing beats water! Most people that don’t drink or enjoy water aren’t active enough so get up and move J
When we initially start increasing water you will find that you will need to visit the loo more often – this will pass and you’re body will adjust quickly so ......... get drinking!
No excuses as Nike would say ‘just do it’ you will feel amazing!
Contact Bev 0414 415 902 firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details
like us on https://www.facebook.com/#!/Itstimetoshineworld & become part of our community
image from facebook